Delivery Checkout provides almost unlimited flexibility in selecting delivery options while securing that the process is as convenient and as fast as it physically can. ⚡
Delivery Checkout API is used alongside the delivery options selector widget that can be embedded in the checkout page.
Who can use this feature?
If you are wondering whether this API is suited to your use case, we have wonderful news for you! Ingrid Delivery Checkout API is highly customizable and handles:
If you are using previous version of Delivery Checkout API, upgrading to the new version of the API will make it possible for you to use our newest features. Moreover, you can switch between the split shipment and single cart depending on your current needs without breaking the integration.
Sounds great, where to next?
- Integration guide when you want to get started quickly,
- How Checkout works if you're looking for more details about how Ingrid works,
- Delivery Groups if you want to deep dive into delivery groups concept,
- Upgrade checklist if you are migrating from the previous API,
- Supported browsers and languages if you want to find more details about supported browsers and localization.